Physicians Resource Network, Inc. (PRN) began its corporate existence in 1992 as a relatively small physician billing and collection service. The company provides its services to a number of medical practices with locations throughout the North Alabama region.
Physicians Resource Network (PRN) can solve your most pressing medical billing problems. We have successfully accomplished this for almost 20 years through a combination of the most up-to-date technology and an unbeatable team of experienced medical billing professionals. The most common billing solutions we provide to our clients include:
• Quickly setting up a billing solution. PRN can quickly resolve issues such as the loss of a key billing employee or the discovery that claims have not been submitted for weeks.
• Regaining control of a poorly managed billing operation. PRN can rapidly resolve issues that have put practices in situations where their AR is out of control and large amounts of their potential revenue/collections are being lost.
• Eliminating the trial and tribulation of in-house billing employees. PRN understands how difficult it is to attract, train, and retain educated medical billing employees. Oftentimes, just when the billing process is under control, an employee will leave, thus starting the whole process over again. PRN has experience in Orthopedics, Neurology, Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Primary Care, and Rural Health billing. PRN has over 20 years’ experience in Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Urgent Care, and Occupational Medicine billing. PRN has also billed for Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Ambulance, Dental, Pediatrics, Podiatry, and Physical Therapy practices.
• Lowering the cost of medical billing. PRN understands the direct toll these tough economic times have brought to our physicians and their practices. PRN can help lower the cost of medical billing, while increasing collections. PRN does not leave the practice with the cost or difficulties associated with follow-up, patient phone calls, or collections.
• PRN brings a vast amount of expertise and knowledge to each individual practice. The employees at Physicians Resource Network, Inc. hold a vast array of knowledge and experience in the medical field. PRN has a team of experienced billers, business professionals, and certified coders, with over 70 years’ experience collectively. One coder holds a RHIT degree and a CCS-P certification.
Dr. Charles P. Solomon
Boger & Solomon, P.C.
I really could not imagine my practice now without the work of PRN.